Prepare best answers to West at Home interview questions by job interview types:
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Avoid negative comments about past employers. If you don't know the answer, just be frank and tell them that.
West at Home interview Questions
West at Home interview Answers
West at Home interview Tips
West at Home interview Mistakes
West at Home interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Tell me about yourself.
It is meant to see whether or not you'll speak poorly of an employer. Say something relevant to the objective line in the resume. Limit your answer to your career background and experience.
West at Home interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about your strengths.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. If you can come up with an example that relates to the position you're applying for that would be even better. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job.
West at Home interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
Nothing looks worse than a candidate who knows nothing about the company. Your answer should be focused on what you can bring to the role that will be of benefit to the company. Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
West at Home interview questions (Video interview)
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing. A short positive response is best.
Say something relevant to the objective line in the resume.
West at Home interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
West at Home interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
West at Home interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
West at Home interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
Be very thoughtful about your answer.
Make sure the experience is relevant.
Be sure to discuss a very specific example.