Prepare best answers to W M Morrisons interview questions by job interview types:
Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position. Your answer should be focused on what you can bring to the role that will be of benefit to the company. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
W M Morrisons interview Questions
W M Morrisons interview Answers
W M Morrisons interview Tips
W M Morrisons interview Mistakes
W M Morrisons interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
W M Morrisons interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
W M Morrisons interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals. Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
W M Morrisons interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
W M Morrisons interview questions (Communication skills)
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What irritates you about other people?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills.
Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
W M Morrisons interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
W M Morrisons interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
W M Morrisons interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?