Prepare best answers to Marriott interview questions by job interview types:
Be relaxed. Don't overstress yourself. A comfortable mind shall generate a good outcome. Just wait for them ending their questions then answer. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.
Marriott interview Questions
Marriott interview Answers
Marriott interview Tips
Marriott interview Mistakes
Marriott interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces. A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
Marriott interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about your strengths.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
Marriott interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Marriott interview questions (Video interview)
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
Keep your answer simple, direct and positive. Limit your answer to your career background and experience. Be sure to discuss a very specific example.
Marriott interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you think this position involves.
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Marriott interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
Focus on positive achievements and views. Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview. Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
Marriott interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time. Try to answer Marriott interview questions completely.
If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
Marriott interview questions (Basic interview).
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- A team experience you found disappointing.