Prepare best answers to Marriott interview questions by job interview types:
Marriott interview questions
Marriott interview tips
Marriott interview answers
Marriott interview mistakes
Marriott interview questions (Phone interview).
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
Marriott interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
Marriott interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
Marriott interview questions (Video interview)
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Give some examples of teamwork.
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills.
Marriott interview questions (Situational interview).
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
Marriott interview questions (Communication skills)
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
Marriott interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- List five words that describe your character.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
Be clear in understanding the responses.
Your answer should be focused on what you can bring to the role that will be of benefit to the company. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.
Marriott interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.