Prepare best answers to Marriott interview questions by job interview types:
Marriott interview Questions
Marriott interview Answers
Marriott interview Tips
Marriott interview Mistakes
Marriott interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Tell me about yourself.
Marriott interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
Marriott interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Marriott interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
If you can come up with an example that relates to the position you're applying for that would be even better. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
Marriott interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What irritates you about other people?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Marriott interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview.
A short positive response is best. Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates.
Marriott interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
Marriott interview questions (Basic interview).
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?