Prepare best answers to Junior java programmer interview questions by job interview types:
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Answer as sincerely as possible. Don't lie as if you are discovered, it shall be very bad situation.
Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
Junior java programmer interview Questions
Junior java programmer interview Answers
Junior java programmer interview Tips
Junior java programmer interview Mistakes
Junior java programmer interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
Junior java programmer interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
Junior java programmer interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
Just wait for them ending their questions then answer. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry. A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
Junior java programmer interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Junior java programmer interview questions (Situational interview).
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What attracted you to this company?
Junior java programmer interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Junior java programmer interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Keep your answer simple, direct and positive.
Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates. Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
Junior java programmer interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?