Prepare best answers to International school interview questions by job interview types:
International school interview Questions
International school interview Answers
International school interview Tips
International school interview Mistakes
International school interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
International school interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces.
Don't spend a lot of time on these International school interview questions.
International school interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
International school interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
International school interview questions (Communication skills)
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
Try to answer International school interview questions completely. If you don't know the answer, just be frank and tell them that.
Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
International school interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question.
Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
International school interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
International school interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?