Prepare best answers to International school interview questions by job interview types:
International school interview Questions
International school interview Answers
International school interview Tips
International school interview Mistakes
International school interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about yourself.
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
International school interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
International school interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Connect your ability to the company's requirements. Nothing looks worse than a candidate who knows nothing about the company.
International school interview questions (Video interview)
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
International school interview questions (Situational interview).
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
International school interview questions (Communication skills)
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What's most important to you in a new position?
International school interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
If you don't know the answer, just be frank and tell them that.
Make sure you're well prepared for this International school interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.
International school interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?