Prepare best answers to Hotel receptionist interview questions by job interview types:
Hotel receptionist interview Questions
Hotel receptionist interview Answers
Hotel receptionist interview Tips
Hotel receptionist interview Mistakes
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Answer all Hotel receptionist interview questions honestly and stay focused throughout the hiring process.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Video interview)
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.
These Hotel receptionist interview questions are asked to see if potential employees have critical thinking skills and self-awareness. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Basic interview).
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Communication skills)
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
Avoid negative comments about past employers. Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. The answer you give to this query can make or break your chances of getting the job.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Situational interview).
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Phone interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?