Prepare best answers to Hotel receptionist interview questions by job interview types:
Try to answer Hotel receptionist interview questions completely.
Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
Hotel receptionist interview Questions
Hotel receptionist interview Answers
Hotel receptionist interview Tips
Hotel receptionist interview Mistakes
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Don't get trivial or negative answering Hotel receptionist interview questions. Answer Hotel receptionist interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you think this position involves.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What irritates you about other people?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals. Emphasize benefits to the company. The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Situational interview).
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply.
Avoid negative comments about past employers. Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Basic interview).
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- A team experience you found disappointing.