Prepare best answers to Hotel receptionist interview questions by job interview types:
Hotel receptionist interview Questions
Hotel receptionist interview Answers
Hotel receptionist interview Tips
Hotel receptionist interview Mistakes
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Basic interview).
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. It is meant to see whether or not you'll speak poorly of an employer. Don't get trivial or negative answering Hotel receptionist interview questions.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates. Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview. A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Phone interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Situational interview).
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What would you say are your strong points?
Answer as sincerely as possible. Don't lie as if you are discovered, it shall be very bad situation.
Make sure you're well prepared for this Hotel receptionist interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine.
Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Communication skills)
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What irritates you about other people?
If you don't know the answer, just be frank and tell them that. Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
More Hotel receptionist interview Questions