Prepare best answers to Hotel receptionist interview questions by job interview types:
Hotel receptionist interview Questions
Hotel receptionist interview Answers
Hotel receptionist interview Tips
Hotel receptionist interview Mistakes
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals. Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Communication skills)
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What irritates you about other people?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Hotel receptionist interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
Hotel receptionist interview questions (Phone interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?