Prepare best answers to Calibration interview questions by job interview types:
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. These Calibration interview questions are asked to see if potential employees have critical thinking skills and self-awareness. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
Calibration interview questions
Calibration interview tips
Calibration interview answers
Calibration interview mistakes
Calibration interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
Calibration interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Calibration interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
Calibration interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview.
Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates.
Calibration interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Calibration interview questions (Video interview)
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview.
Describe your weaknesses as strengths. Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
Calibration interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes. Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one. Answer Calibration interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
Calibration interview questions (Communication skills)
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What's most important to you in a new position?