Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Be very thoughtful about your answer.
Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
The answer you give to this query can make or break your chances of getting the job. Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for.
Answer as sincerely as possible. Don't lie as if you are discovered, it shall be very bad situation.
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What irritates you about other people?
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Your answer should be focused on what you can bring to the role that will be of benefit to the company. Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
Answer all Cabin crew interview questions in a calm and collected manner and express an honest desire to work.
Never use any adjectives for these sort of Cabin crew interview questions.
Be sure to discuss a very specific example.
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?