Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview questions
Cabin crew interview tips
Cabin crew interview answers
Cabin crew interview mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What irritates you about other people?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. Be sure to discuss a very specific example.
The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals.
Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services. Be relaxed. Don't overstress yourself. A comfortable mind shall generate a good outcome.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
It is meant to see whether or not you'll speak poorly of an employer. Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- How would you describe your work style?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Be clear in understanding the responses.
These Cabin crew interview questions are asked to see if potential employees have critical thinking skills and self-awareness. Answer Cabin crew interview questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- Tell me about yourself.
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more.
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview.
Have some good ones handy to mention.