Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
Just wait for them ending their questions then answer.
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you have any questions for me?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. Don't get trivial or negative answering Cabin crew interview questions.
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
Answer Cabin crew interview questions pertaining to job qualifications and skill sets honestly.
Limit your answer to your career background and experience. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What do you think this position involves.
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work. Be very thoughtful about your answer.
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Answer Cabin crew interview questions honestly and to the best of your ability. Avoid negative comments about past employers.
Answer Cabin crew interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.