Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Tell me about yourself.
Just confine your words to better opportunities.
Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces.
Make sure you're well prepared for this Cabin crew interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Keep your answer simple, direct and positive.
Describe your weaknesses as strengths. Focus on positive achievements and views.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. Emphasize benefits to the company. Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. A short positive response is best. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job.
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?