Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. Avoid negative comments about past employers.
Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How would you describe your work style?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing.
Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations. Be sure to discuss a very specific example.
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What irritates you about other people?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Just confine your words to better opportunities. Be clear in understanding the responses.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. Limit your answer to your career background and experience. Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one.
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for.
Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question.
Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.