Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Avoid negative comments about past employers. Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question. Ask a friend or relative of yours to help you practice answering Cabin crew interview questions.
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What irritates you about other people?
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What are your salary requirements.
Keep your answer simple, direct and positive.
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates.
No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?