Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well. Limit your answer to your career background and experience. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Tell me about yourself.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work. The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services. Limit your answer to your career background and experience.
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position. Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations.
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.