Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Be very thoughtful about your answer. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry. It is meant to see whether or not you'll speak poorly of an employer.
Cabin crew interview questions
Cabin crew interview tips
Cabin crew interview answers
Cabin crew interview mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Tell me about yourself.
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time. Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
Answer Cabin crew interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- How would you describe your work style?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
Study the specific job duties of the position desired.
Think of at least two reasons this job is a good match for your skills, strengths, experience and background. Answer all Cabin crew interview questions honestly and stay focused throughout the hiring process.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- What irritates you about other people?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- List five words that describe your character.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Try to avoid specific classifications, whatever it may be. Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?