Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview questions
Cabin crew interview tips
Cabin crew interview answers
Cabin crew interview mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
Do not forget to ask for the names of interviewers. And then, remember to give them a polite thank you.
Make sure the experience is relevant.
You may receive very helpful advice from an outsider who, like the interviewers, may tell if you answer properly or not.
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
Describe your weaknesses as strengths. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for. Make sure the experience is relevant.
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
The answer you give to this query can make or break your chances of getting the job. Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. Answer Cabin crew interview questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.
The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What do you think this position involves.
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Avoid negative comments about past employers. If you can come up with an example that relates to the position you're applying for that would be even better. Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- List five words that describe your character.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.