Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview questions
Cabin crew interview tips
Cabin crew interview answers
Cabin crew interview mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What would make you happy in a job?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What relevant experience do you have?
The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals. Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question.
Do not forget to ask for the names of interviewers. And then, remember to give them a polite thank you.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?