Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview questions
Cabin crew interview tips
Cabin crew interview answers
Cabin crew interview mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Limit your answer to your career background and experience.
Ask a friend or relative of yours to help you practice answering Cabin crew interview questions.
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
Do not forget to ask for the names of interviewers. And then, remember to give them a polite thank you.
Make sure the experience is relevant.
It is meant to see whether or not you'll speak poorly of an employer.
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well.
Answer all Cabin crew interview questions in a calm and collected manner and express an honest desire to work.
Show that you are willing to take on the necessary job functions.