Prepare best answers to Cabin crew interview questions by job interview types:
Cabin crew interview Questions
Cabin crew interview Answers
Cabin crew interview Tips
Cabin crew interview Mistakes
Cabin crew interview questions (Phone interview).
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question. The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.
Just confine your words to better opportunities.
Cabin crew interview questions (Basic interview).
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Describe your weaknesses as strengths.
Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one. Focus on positive achievements and views.
Cabin crew interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
Cabin crew interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Cabin crew interview questions (Situational interview).
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What attracted you to this company?
Cabin crew interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- What irritates you about other people?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
Cabin crew interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates. Have some good ones handy to mention.
Cabin crew interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
Don't spend a lot of time on these Cabin crew interview questions. Just try to stay focused on the job you're interviewing for. Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing.