Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Be clear in understanding the responses. We recommend that you don't immediately respond to the question directly.
Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Never use any adjectives for these sort of 3M interview questions.
A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
Connect your ability to the company's requirements. Limit your answer to your career background and experience. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.