Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What irritates you about other people?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
Be clear in understanding the responses.
Make sure you're well prepared for this 3M interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Tell me about your strengths.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Have some good ones handy to mention. The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.