Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Just try to stay focused on the job you're interviewing for.
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well.
Be clear in understanding the responses.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What are your salary requirements.
- Tell me about your strengths.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Be relaxed. Don't overstress yourself. A comfortable mind shall generate a good outcome. Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.