Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
Talk about specific work related experience for the position you're interviewing for. Prepare a list of things you want to say in the interview. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How would you describe your work style?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals. Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one.
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What do you think this position involves.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Be clear in understanding the responses.
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What are your salary requirements.
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing. If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for.
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?