Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question. Be very thoughtful about your answer.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
Don't spend a lot of time on these 3M interview questions.
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Make sure you're well prepared for this 3M interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question. Make sure you're well prepared for this 3M interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services.
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time.
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What relevant experience do you have?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
If you can come up with an example that relates to the position you're applying for that would be even better. The best strategy for effectively answering these tough 3M interview questions is to prepare for it. Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?