Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
Just wait for them ending their questions then answer. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job.
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
Nothing looks worse than a candidate who knows nothing about the company.
A short positive response is best.
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What quality of yours or personal trait matters the most in your career?
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Never use any adjectives for these sort of 3M interview questions.
Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What are your salary requirements.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
Answer 3M interview questions pertaining to job qualifications and skill sets honestly. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces. No matter the question, applicants should provide positive, result-oriented responses.