Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work. Answer as sincerely as possible. Don't lie as if you are discovered, it shall be very bad situation. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Tell me about your strengths.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What irritates you about other people?
Answer 3M interview questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Make sure the experience is relevant.
Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more. Your answer will affect the rest of the interview. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- What would you say are your strong points?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
Describe your weaknesses as strengths. Just try to stay focused on the job you're interviewing for. Answer 3M interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?