Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time. Show that you are willing to take on the necessary job functions.
Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
Have some good ones handy to mention.
The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Make sure to tell the interviewer about the positive results your actions produced.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you think this position involves.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your skills.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
Describe your weaknesses as strengths.
Give an example that relates to the type of position applied for. Answer 3M interview questions pertaining to job qualifications and skill sets honestly.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- How did you prepare for this work?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?