Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Say something relevant to the objective line in the resume. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.
3M interview questions
3M interview tips
3M interview answers
3M interview mistakes
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- How would you describe your work style?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time.
These 3M interview questions are asked to see if potential employees have critical thinking skills and self-awareness. Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing.
Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces. Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- List five words that describe your character.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?