Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- List five words that describe your character.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you have any questions for me?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?