Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.
Just try to stay focused on the job you're interviewing for. Be relaxed. Don't overstress yourself. A comfortable mind shall generate a good outcome.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What are your salary requirements.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What would you say are your strong points?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you think this position involves.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What's most important to you in a new position?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Don't stress yourself with the idea of winning or losing. Limit your answer to your career background and experience.
Answer all 3M interview questions honestly and stay focused throughout the hiring process.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- How do you think you can make a contribution to this company?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- How did you prepare for this work?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Illustrate your examples with experiences from previous jobs, internships, activities, team involvements and community services. Answer 3M interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.