Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals. Answer all 3M interview questions honestly and stay focused throughout the hiring process.
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question.
Just wait for them ending their questions then answer.
Ask a friend or relative of yours to help you practice answering 3M interview questions.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
Try to avoid specific classifications, whatever it may be.
Make sure you're well prepared for this 3M interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine.
Always focus on the positive reason such you were seeking the opportunity to expand your career opportunities.
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What attracted you to this company?
Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more.
Have some good ones handy to mention. Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Give me an example of a high-pressure situation?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Are you planning to continue your studies?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
Try to avoid specific classifications, whatever it may be. Have some good ones handy to mention.
Focus on positive achievements and views.
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
3M job interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?