Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview Questions
3M interview Answers
3M interview Tips
3M interview Mistakes
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
Don't spend a lot of time on these 3M interview questions. Emphasize benefits to the company. Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
Keep your answer simple, direct and positive. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Answer 3M interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer.
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What was the most stressful situation you have faced?
- How would you describe the experience of working here?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this job?
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this career?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What attracted you to this company?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What relevant experience do you have?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview. Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes.
More 3M interview Questions