Prepare best answers to 3M interview questions by job interview types:
3M interview questions (Phone interview).
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?
Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals.
Make sure your eye contact with the interviewers during the interview.
Limit your answer to your career background and experience.
3M interview questions (Basic interview).
- How did you prepare for this work?
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- How long would you stay with our company?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3M interview questions (Competency Based job interview).
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had in working.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Why did you decide to pursue this career?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
3M interview questions (Video interview)
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
Avoid negative comments about past employers.
Be sure to discuss a very specific example. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest.
3M interview questions (Situational interview).
- What would make you happy in a job?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
- What attracted you to this company?
3M interview questions (Communication skills)
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- What irritates you about other people?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Limit your answer to your career background and experience. Be clear in understanding the responses.
3M interview questions (about Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Tell me about your strengths.
Never interrupt - even where the question is obvious, wait for the interviewer to finish before your reply. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces.
Make sure you're well prepared for this 3M interview questions as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine.
3M interview questions (Behavioral interview).
- What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
The answer you give to this query can make or break your chances of getting the job. Find out about which type of interview it is, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one. Start with the present and tell why you are well qualified for the position.