- A team experience you found disappointing.
- Are you good at working in a team?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced.
- Do you know anyone who works with our company?
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- Have you ever experienced such a problem during your working life?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
- How did you go about making job assignments?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days of this job?
- What do you think you can bring to this position?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
|Job Interview Questions by Most Popular Jobs
High school assistant
Job Interview Questions by Companies